The parameters of the Sunshine Blog Award are:
- Include the award’s logo in a post or on your blog
- Answer 10 questions about yourself
- Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
1. Favorite color: Purple, particularly maroon and burgundy
2. Favorite animal: Cheetah
3. Favorite number: I never got this. How can a number be a favorite? Numbers don't really do anything—except give me a tremendous headache. I guess if I had one, it would be 1,000,000—dollars in my bank account, that is.
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink: Coffee. Can't write without it. Well, I can, but then I'd be very crabby.
5. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
6. My passion: Writing, naturally. And reading (never enough time for this, though). Oh, and yes...laughter. I'm big on laughter in my life. Which is why I have such a wacky sense of humor. I laugh at things nobody else finds funny.
7. Prefer giving or getting presents: Both. If someone gave me a case of dark chocolate Toblerones...well, I wouldn't turn it down. I hate shopping (the teen me would die to hear me say that!), but when I come across something that I think would be perfect for someone, it's very gratifying.
8. Favorite pattern: I prefer solids, but anything in purple might catch my eye.
9. Favorite day of the week: Friday evening. Ahhh...the whole weekend ahead of you. No rushing around the next morning fixing school lunches and hurrying the kids to school.
10. Favorite flower: I try not to have one. Flowers all die on me, so I try not to get attached to any. I have a very black thumb (namely because I keep forgetting to water anything that grows). I have a collection of withered plants and flowers on my kitchen windowsill. If 'favorite' means what would most likely survive under my care, then it'd have to be the cactus.
Over the next few weeks, I'll be looking at blogs I can pass the Sunshine Blog Award to. So, if you have a blog about writing or writers (I'm looking for blogs that are most helpful to other writers or ones that'll have me rolling in the aisle), please leave me a comment with a link to your blog. When I've compiled my list of 10 or 12, I'll post it here.
In the meantime, Happy Blogging!